- 26th March, 2017
- 25th March, 2017
- 24th March, 2017
- 23rd March, 2017
- Man shot in Mohali, body in suitcase: I shot Ekam, what is the need of lie - detection test, says Seerat to court - Hindustan Times
Seerat Kaur Dhillon (35), the prime accused in the murder of her husband Ekam Singh Dhillon (40), whose body was found bundled in a suitcase in a BMW car on Sunday, on Wednesday refused to undergo lie detection test as requested by police, claiming ...
- PhD admission at IISER, Mohali - Mathrubhumi English
Applications are invited from prospective candidates for admission to the PhD Program at IISER Mohali in the areas of Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Earth & Environmental Science and Humanities& Social Sciences for the session beginning in ...
- 22nd March, 2017
- Mohali man shot, body in suitcase: Had discord in private, displayed warmth in public - Hindustan Times
Ekam Singh Dhillon and his wife Seerat Kaur Dhillon typified a couple who despite having discord in private would display love and warmth for each other in public, including on social media. The couple would come across as a couple completely in love ...
- Mohali man shot, body in suitcase: 'Ekam wanted me to get bigger share in my parental property' - Hindustan Times
Ekam Singh Dhillon's family members during the cremation of his body at the Sector-25 crematorium in Chandigarh on Tuesday.(Anil Dayal/HT Photo). Seerat Kaur Dhillon, the wife of Ekam Singh Dhillon (40), whose body was found bundled in a suitcase in a ...
- Mohali man shot, body in suitcase: Probe officer, Bhandal, changed on plaint of Ekam's family - Hindustan Times
Also read | Mohali man shot, body in suitcase: Kids saw last fight between parents. The members include SP (investigation) Jaskiranjit Singh Teja, DSP (city) Alam Vijay Singh and Mataur station house officer Baljinder Singh Pannu. The SSP will ...