- 15th October, 2019 The Indian Express
- No land for vending zones, street vendor - free Mohali a distant dream
The MC planned to set up the permanent vending zones which were to be allotted to the registered vendors. The civic body have issued identity cards to only 270 out of the 993 vendors who were identified in the survey.
- Mohali: Speeding school bus runs over toddler
Piyanshâ€™s uncle Naresh Kumar, who runs a cycle repairing shop nearby, told the police that Piyanshâ€™s mother had come out to buy something from the market and Piyansh followed her. Nobody noticed that Piyansh had come out of the house.
- 14th October, 2019 The Indian Express
- 12th October, 2019 The Indian Express
- 11th October, 2019 The Indian Express
- 10th October, 2019 The Indian Express
- 9th October, 2019 The Indian Express
- At this Mohali restaurant, Indian ethnic fare from Kiwi land
Back in Mohali after PM Narendra Modiâ€™s call to NRIs, Amardeep says he was also egged on by his father, Late Hardarshan Singh who was in the Air Force, to open his chain in Mohali.
- Mohali: Dussehra celebrated with fervour, traffic snarls at places
The worst affected were areas where Ravan effigies were burnt, with even motorists stopping to witness the show.
- Mohali: 3 men snatch taxi near Lalru
Police initiated a probe after registering a case against the unidentified accused, who had boarded the same taxi from Delhi.
- Festival season surge: Mohali cyber wing gets 15 complaints
The district cyber wing has received complaints regarding frauds committed by men posing as armed forces personnel and offering to sell second-hand gadgets at very low prices.
- Mohali: Contractor booked for failing to pay for medical expenses of employee
The Investigating Officer (IO) of the case, Assistant Sub-Inspector Rameshwar Singh said that the accused had to pay Rs 50,000 to the woman, but he kept ignoring her calls. The IO added that Phoolwati has three daughters aged between five to eleven years, and she was an earning hand of the family.
- 7th October, 2019 The Indian Express