- 15th January, 2021 Times Now
- 13th December, 2020 Times Now
- 8th December, 2020 Times Now
- Bharat Bandh today: Ground report from Mohali district
The nationwide Bharat Bandh declared for today has resulted in shops, markets and transports in cities and states to remain shut between 11AM to 3PM as the farmers from Punjab, Haryana parts of Uttar Pradesh and Rajasthan have been protesting against the three new farm laws since the initiation of the Dilli Chalo march. Today marks the thirteenth day of this agitation with various political parties showing their support to the farmers and few of the opposition parties, almost thirteen of the political parties including Congress and NCP have organized protests in various parts of the country. Here is a detailed report from the Mohali district in Punjab.
- 5th December, 2020 Times Now
- 29th November, 2020 Times Now
- 9th October, 2020 Times Now
- 24th September, 2020 Times Now
- 1st July, 2020 Times Now
- Punjab: State Government offers more relaxations to shopkeepers in Mohali amid lockdown
Amid Unlock 2.0, the Punjab government has implemented MHA guidelines and also given fresh relaxations in the State particularly for shopkeepers by extending their closing timings by an hour. The Mohali shopkeeper says that this is definitely a welcoming move, however, the government must also uplift weekend lockdown in the state as it has affected sale badly.The Coronavirus pandemic has hit many sectors and economic activities making it difficult for common people to earn a living. Therefore, even after pushing the closing timings till 8 pm, few shopkeepers are still seeking more relaxations from the State Government of Punjab to enhance their sales and profits.Times Now’s Gurpreet Singh Chinna with more details. Listen in!
- 25th June, 2020 Times Now
- Fuel price hike: Youth Congress submits memorandum to Mohali Deputy Commissioner | Ground Report
In a hike in the price of petrol and diesel, Youth Congress has today protested in Mohali and is demanding a rollback of hike in prices. For 19th day in a row Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) hiked fuel prices across the country. Diesel in Delhi is at an all-time high, petrol is just 8 paise short of touching Rs 80/litre. This kind of rise in prices has badly impacted the monthly budget of households across the country but there seems to be no respite in sight.The Youth Congress has submitted a memorandum to Mohali Deputy Commissioner. They said that the rise in prices of petrol and diesel would affect directly on inflation.Times Now Gurpreet Singh Chinna speaks to the members of the Youth Congress. Listen in!
- 18th June, 2020 Times Now
- 17th June, 2020 Times Now
- India - China standoff: Shopkeepers in Mohali led protest demanding boycott of Chinese goods | Report
After the violent attack by Chinese troops at India-China border in Galwan, Eastern Ladakh, protests are being held across the nation and in Mohali, some of the shopkeepers held a protest against China and demanded Chinese products should be blocked and banned in the country to show unity with the forces who are at the border fighting for the country. They said that we are also trying to boost the morale of our forces and it is time to teach a lesson to China that the way they backstabbed and violent attack on our forces. Times Now correspondent Gurpreet Singh Chhina brings this ground report. Watch!
- 2nd June, 2020 Times Now
- 20th March, 2020 Times Now
- 13th March, 2020 Times Now
- 2nd March, 2020 Times Now