- 16th June, 2022 The Tribune India
- Most parts of Zirakpur plunge into darkness
The entire Pabhat and Ramgarh Bhudda areas plunged into darkness after strong winds uprooted a high-tension electricity pole in Pabhat this evening.
- Sec 36 park gets toilet block
Chandigarh: A toilet block has been opened at the Fragrance Garden in Sector 36 here. Speaking on the occasion after inaugurating the facility, MC Commissioner Anindita Mitra said any kind of problem in the toilet block like blocked sewerage, water leakage and missing water tap could be reported by
- Will hit morale
Apropos of &lsquo;Radical recruitment changes, now soldiers to be inducted for 4 years&rsquo;; in its enthusiasm to do something new and cut pension bills, the government is opening up another area for experimentation, contrary to the professional advice and without factoring in the long-term impact
- Punjab Government to probe leasing out of panchayat land for a song
The state will examine all cases where panchayat land has been given on lease at a pittance to private entities for 33 years during the previous Congress government&rsquo;s term.
- 15th June, 2022 The Tribune India
- Sidhu Moosewala murder: Police to cross - examine gangster Goldy Brar?s brother - in - law along with Lawrence Bishnoi
The Hoshiarpur police had brought a gangster Gurbir Gora on production warrant to Mohali for questioning by the Anti-Gangster Task Force in connection with the Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala murder case.
- Senior Badal in Mohali hospital
Senior Badal in Mohali hospital
- Mask up, don't delay your booster dose: Doctors
Mask up, don't delay your booster dose: Doctors
- Kapurthala cruise into semi - finals
Kapurthala cruise into semi - finals
- Saanvi of Class II scales Everest base camp
Saanvi Sood, a Class II student of Yadavindra Public School, Mohali, set a new national record by summiting the Everest base camp.
- NOC issue: Punjab Government to come up with list of authorised colonies
The committee formed by the Punjab Government regarding registration of plots in illegal and unauthorised colonies today passed instructions with respect to the registration of sale deeds in the state.
- From today, have PUNBUS luxury ride to Delhi airport
As per the Punjab Government&rsquo;s special initiative, super-luxury Volvo bus service to the Delhi airport will be launched tomorrow.
- Fort Patiala grab 3 points against Mohali in HR Saggi cricket tourney
Fort Patiala grabbed three points against Mohali XI in the HR Saggi Memorial Hot Weather Cricket Tournament here today. The Patiala team won the toss and decided to bowl. Batting first, the Mohali team scored 250 runs with the help of Prabhnoor Bhalla (116) and Anshul Chaudhary (43). Kovid Gujjar of
- Sidhu Moosewala killing: Gangster Lawrence Bishnoi sent to Punjab police custody till June 22
Gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, accused in the killing of Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala, has been remanded to Punjab police custody till June 22 by a Mansa court on Wednesday.
- Traffic jams: Mohali Deputy Commissioner visits Bhankarpur lights
Mohali Deputy Commissioner Amit Talwar visited the Bhankarpur village traffic lights to find a solution to the problem of traffic jams today. He was accompanied by Dera Bassi SDM Himanshu Gupta and officials of the National Highways Authority of India, GMADA, MC and the police.
- Mohali: Liquor contractors oppose new excise policy
Liquor contractors today staged a protest against the new excise policy outside the Excise and Taxation head office in Sector 69 here. The group of contractors has written to the Excise and Taxation Minister suggesting a few changes in the newly implemented policy.