- 5th March, 2021 Times of India
- 3rd March, 2021 Times of India
- 2nd March, 2021 Times of India
- 26th February, 2021 Times of India
- MC to restart waste segregation at source
MOHALI: Recouping from the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown, the Mohali municipal corporation (MC) is now going to re-organise garbage segregation at source.
- Last leg of Mohali - Kharar flyover opens for public, brings relief for commuters
The days are over when one used to think twice while going towards Ludhiana or Ropar as one had to cross the traffic congested highway passing through Balongi, Mundi Kharar and Kharar before turning to Ludhiana or going straight to Kurali-Ropar. Now it takes just 6 minutes to cross over Balongi, Mundi Kharar and Kharar to reach Ludhiana-Kurali crossing as National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has thrown open the last leg of the Kharar flyover for vehicular traffic. Earlier, in December 2020 the Ludhiana section of the flyover was thrown open for the vehicular traffic.
- NGT raps Punjab for clearing realty project in Mohali
The National Green Tribunal (NGT) has taken serious note of the fact that despite the change in the natural course of the Siswan by Omaxe Chandigarh E
- Painter strangles wife in Mohali
Mohali: The police on Thursday booked a 26-year-old painter for murdering his 23-year-old wife at their house in Amb Sahib Colony, Jagatpura, Mohali, .
- No plans as of now to impose night curfew in Mohali
Mohali: There are no plans as of now to impose night curfew or lockdown in Mohali as the district is not that badly affected yet by the recent surge i.
- 23rd February, 2021 Times of India
- 22nd February, 2021 Times of India