- 10th June, 2022 The Tribune India
- Two held with 2.5 - kg opium
Mohali: The CIA team of the Mohali police has nabbed two drug smugglers and seized 2.5 kg of opium worth several lakhs from their possession. The suspects have been identified as 40-year-old Galinder and Raj Kumar, alias Ranu, both residents of Budaun district in Uttar Pradesh. A case under the NDPS
- 25 contract virus in Chandigarh
Chandigarh: The city witnessed 25 fresh cases of Covid on Thursday, taking the active caseload to 136. While there was no fresh fatality, 20 patients recovered from the disease. The virus has claimed 1,165 lives in the city so far. &mdash; TNS
- Load enhancement fee cut for tubewells
Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann on Thursday announced to slash fee for load enhancement on tubewells from Rs 4,750 to Rs 2,500.
- Mohali cop held on graft charge, 2nd in a week
Mohali cop held on graft charge, 2nd in a week
- 9th June, 2022 The Tribune India
- Sidhu Moosewala murder: Embarrassment for Punjab police as CBI says red - corner notice against Goldy Brar sought on May 30, a day after singer was killed
Sidhu Moosewala murder: Embarrassment for Punjab police as CBI says red - corner notice against Goldy Brar sought on May 30, a day after singer was killed
- Shivalik Public School, Mohali
Shivalik Public School initiated &lsquo;everything and read&rsquo;&mdash; a 100-day reading challenge which included discrete fun activities spread over 14 weeks. The idea behind the challenge was to inculcate reading habit among the students through various activities. The students, including their
- SIS Public School, Mohali
Students of the school celebrated the World Environment Day. The theme of the day this year was &#39;Only One Earth&#39;. Amid summer vacation, students of all classes participated and celebrated the day enthusiastically. They presented speeches and PowerPoint presentations on the given theme. They were ask
- 100 cops at Homeland Society in Mohali, search 20 - 25 flats; two other societies on Landran road also raided
As many as 100 police personnel of the Fatehgarh Sahib Police early Thursday morning searched 20-25 flats at Homeland Society in Mohali.
- Tarn Taran diary: House of crimes!
A family in Tarn Taran has become a headache for the administration.
- Dhruv Pandove Trophy: Mohali bag three points as Aryan shines with bat
Aryan Bhatia scored a brilliant 73 off 82 balls, studded with three boundaries and three sixes, to help Mohali pull off a draw against Kapurthala in the ongoing Punjab State Inter-District Men&rsquo;s U-19 Tournament for Dhruv Pandove Trophy.
- Chandigarh: Blood donation camp held
Chandigarh: The AG Haryana Blood Donor&#39;s Society organised 35th blood donation camp at Lekha Bhawan, Sector 33, here on Wednesday. A total of 88 units were collected during the camp organised in collaboration with the Blood Transfusion Department, GMCH-32. It was inaugurated by Najli J Shayin, Accou
- From jail to freedom via hospital
In the absence of proper security arrangements, the Government Medical College here seems to have become a convenient and easy escape route for the undertrials and prisoners lodged at the Central Jail here.
- Fatty liver cases rising due to sedentary lifestyle: Doctor
&ldquo;Fatty liver cases are increasing rapidly in the tricity due to sedentary lifestyle of people. Fatty liver disease, although a serious health issue, can be treated and averted with proper lifestyle modifications and routine check-ups,&rdquo; said Dr JP Singh Saini, Senior Consultant, Gastroent
- Water samples taken from Harmilap Nagar in Zirakpur
Mohali Additional Deputy Commissioner (Urban Development) Pooja S Grewal and a team of the Health Department today took samples of drinking water in Harmilap Nagar.
- Gurnoor wins gold at Khelo India
Gurnoor Kaur, a student of Class X at Sri Guru Gobind Singh Public School, Sector 35-B, Chandigarh, brought laurels to school by winning gold medal in Sikh Martial Art, &lsquo;Gatka&rsquo;, in Khelo India Youth Games (KIYG)). Principal Pritinder Kaur admired the player for her excellent performance.