- 19th November, 2019
- Vigilance Dept initiates probe - The Tribune
Vigilance Dept initiates probe
- Illegal mining continues in Mohali with impunity - The Tribune
Illegal mining continues in Mohali with impunity
- SAD asks Ropar, Mohali DCs to act against Cong leaders indulging in illegal mining - United News of India
Uniindia: Chandigarh, Nov 19 (UNI) The Shiromani Akali Dal (SAD) on Tuesday said Congress leaders were directly responsible for illegal mining activities in Nangal, Kharar and the Zirakpur-Dera Bassi belt and asked the Ropar and Mohali Deputy Commissioners to identify and prosecute them.
- Diwali Dhamaka organised at Bestech Mall, Mohali - 5 Dariya News
The festival season brings a sale season in India, especially in Northern side of the country. To entice more customers, shop owners make different types of off
- Digital payments at toll plazas from December 1 - The Tribune
Digital payments at toll plazas from December 1
- Vigilance probe marked into dues recovery case - Times of India
Mohali: The Punjab local bodies department on Monday marked a vigilance inquiry into the matter pertaining to outstanding dues of an advertising agenc.
- Soon, Purab apartment flats to go to govt officers - Times of India
Mohali: The Punjab government has fomed a seven-member committee and tasked it with the utilisation of Purab Premium Apartments in Sector 88, Mohali a.
- Illegal mining: Crackdown on ?Goonda Tax? in Mohali - Times of India
Mohali: The Mohali administration has cracked down on â€śGooda Taxâ€ť being levied on stone crushers by the mining mafia in Derabassi subdivision.
- First AYUSH hospital to open its doors in Punjab - Hyderus Cyf
Punjab will become home to its first AYUSH hospital, a fifty-bed institute which will open its doors in the stateâ€™s Mohali district.
- Mohali admn to safeguard stone crushers against mining mafia - Hindustan Times
A team led by SDM visited the sites and assured stone crushers of police security
- 4 years on, Mohali man fined ?4,000 for injuring policeman - Hindustan Times
Rahul Kumar, from Jharkhand, riding pillion on Bhagirath&rsquo;s motorcycle, however, was acquitted as &ldquo;there is nothing on record to show that Rahul had instigated... Bhagirath to cause injury to the police official or prevented him from performing his official duty,&rdquo; the court said
- 18th November, 2019