- Fact Check: Did cops nab Muslim SDPI activist disguised as Sikh in farmers' protest? - India Today
A video of policemen removing the turban of a man has gone viral with the claim that a Muslim disguised as a Sikh was apprehended in Haryana. India Today Anti Fake News War Room (AFWA) has found that the video is from 2011.
- COVID: 14 more deaths, 630 new cases in Punjab - Outlook India
- Mohali reports three coronavirus fatalities - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceMohali, December 1
Mohali reported three more coronavirus deaths and 129 new cases in the past 24 hours, officials said on Tuesday.
The development takes the district&rsquo;s fat
- BCCI Secy Jah Shah Visits Chandigarh, Tricity Likely To Host Upcoming Domestic Season In Bio - bubble - Outlook India
BCCI are reportedly looking to create six bio secure hubs to host domestic cricket tournaments. Each hub will have a minimum of three venues and the games would be broadcast digitally
- BCCI secy Jay Shah visits PCAs new stadium at Mullanpur - myKhel
BCCI secretary Jay Shah on Tuesday inspected the facilities at Punjab Cricket Associations upcoming cricket stadium in Mullanpur on the outskirts of the city.
- BCCI secretary Jay Shah inspects facilities at PCAs new stadium at Mullanpur - Firstpost
Shah was accompanied by PCA president Rajinder Gupta and secretary Puneet Bali during his visit to the international cricket stadium in Punjab, a 20-minute drive from the existing stadium in Mohali.
- Mohali stone crushers can t mine from 8 pm to 6 am | Chandigarh NYOOOZ - NYOOOZ
Mohali November 29The district administration today prohibited the functioning of stone crushers and screening plants for mining-related work from 8 pm to 6 am.
District Magistrate Girish Dayalan issued the orders while exercising his powers under Section 144 of the Code of Criminal Procedure 1973.
He said mining machinery like excavators JCBs etc. would not be used during the period.
If the load on vehicles used for mining exceeded the prescribed capacity of 12 metric tonnes it would be considered as a violation of the government instruction.
Therefore action would be taken against those who fill up the mining equipment in excess of the prescribed load he added.
- Mohali - Kharar flyover to open by Jan 15 | Chandigarh NYOOOZ - NYOOOZ
The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is poised to throw open the Mohali-Kharar flyover by January 15, giving the much-needed respite to commuters. It has missed six deadlines in a row for two years.
- Reschristened RoundGlass Punjab FC, Mohali club ready for maiden season - The Indian Express
The club, which was earlier known as Minerva Punjab FC before being fully taken over by the new management this year, had won the I-League title in 2018
- One death, 81 fresh infections in Mohali - The Tribune
Tribune News ServiceMohali, October 31
The district saw a fatality due to Covid-19 and 81 new cases today. Besides, 32 patients were cured of the disease.
Among the new cases reported today, 41 were
- Finally, Mohali - Kharar flyover to open by January 15 - The Tribune India
Sanjay BumbrooTribune News ServiceMohali, November 30
After missing six deadlines in a row for two years, the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) is poised to throw open the Mohali-Kharar fly
- COVID - 19: 27 more deaths, 554 new cases in Punjab - The Tribune India
Chandigarh, November 30
Punjab on Monday reported 27 more fatalities due to the coronavirus, pushing the toll to 4,807 while 554 new cases took the infection count to 1,52,091 in the state, according
- Listen to 'Mann Ki Baat' of Farmers Also : Union Leaders Tell PM Modi - The Wire
At a press conference at the Singhu border, farmer union leaders said that agitators will keep sitting at the borders of Delhi until the Centre does not revoke the three farm laws.
- 178 test positive for Covid - 19, three succumb in Chandigarh tricity area - Hindustan Times
178 test positive for Covid - 19, three succumb in Chandigarh tricity area
- Mohali industrial area?s upkeep stuck in red tape - Hindustan Times
Mohali industrial area?s upkeep stuck in red tape