- 18th June, 2022
- Prevention better than cure to ward off dengue, says doc - The Tribune India
Two dengue cases have been reported from the district so far. The cases belong to the urban areas. One case each was reported from Sarabha Nagar and Basti Jodhewal.
- CADET DILPREET KAUR FROM MAI BHAGO PREPARATORY INSTITUTE SECURE 27TH POSITION IN COMBINED MERIT OF NDA - Odisha Diary
CADET DILPREET KAUR FROM MAI BHAGO PREPARATORY INSTITUTE SECURE 27TH POSITION IN COMBINED MERIT OF NDA - Odisha Diary
- 4 held for giving SIM card to jailed gangster - Times of India
UT police arrested four persons, including a jail staffer, for allegedly providing a SIM card to a gangster at Burail jail. The accused were produced
- Liquor vends: Pb extends date for submission of bids - Times of India
After most of the groups failed to attract bids in the opening round of allotment under the new excise policy, the Punjab government has extended the
- Mai Bhago Institute girl cadet secures 27th rank in NDA merit list - Times of India
Cadet Dilpreet Kaur of Mai Bhago Armed Forces Preparatory Institute for Girls, Mohali has secured 27th position in the first batch of All India combi
- DC holds meet to review law & order in Mohali - The Tribune India
To maintain and law and order, the district administration today held a review meeting with officials of various departments.
- Boost to Punjab?s IT sector, private firms commit Rs 770 cr investment in FY22 - The Tribune India
Despite economic slowdown due to the Covid pandemic and other factors, the IT and electronics industry in Punjab witnessed a significant growth in the financial year 2021-22, attracting investments worth Rs 770 crore, an increase of nearly 67 per cent over the previous year.
- Lukewarm response to e - tenders forces Punjab Government to tweak excise policy - The Tribune India
The state government is ready to amend its excise policy following a lukewarm response to its e-tendering process. It is likely to accept some of the demands of the liquor contractors.
- 3 towers damaged, Mohali grapples with power crisis | Cities News - The Indian Express
Power could not be restored in most parts of Zirakpur due to three electric towers staying damaged even after 48 hours.
- Mohali: Major portion of road from Phase XI to V temporarily opened - The Indian Express
Mayor Amarjit Singh Sidhu reviewed the ongoing work and said that the road will be completed soon.
- Work delayed, Mohali MC top brass opens incomplete road for traffic - Times of India
With work on upgrade of underground sewerage incomplete three years after it started, mayor and deputy mayor, Mohali have opened an incomplete road f
- Day 1 of paddy transplantation: PSPCL meets max power demand of 12k MW - Times of India
With the beginning of paddy sowing season, the PSPCL has ensured eight hour power supply daily in districts including Hoshiarpur, Kapurthala, Jalandh
- SAD patriarch Parkash Singh Badal admitted to Mohali hospital, condition stable - Free Press Journal
SAD patriarch Parkash Singh Badal admitted to Mohali hospital, condition stable
- 17th June, 2022