- 23rd September, 2020
- Mohali: Urban areas more prone to Covid spread - The Indian Express
Out of the total samples collected so far in the district, 8,534 people tested positive from urban areas and 257 were diagnosed with the disease in the rural areas. Meanwhile, the result of 1,437 samples were awaited as of September 19.
- Covid - testing camps for food business operators in Mohali - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service Mohali, September 22 The district administration will organise Covid testing camps for food business operators (FBOs) under Tandrust Punjab Mission.
Reviewing the sampling statu
- 4 more lose life in Mohali, toll 167 - The Tribune India
Mohali, September 22
The district on Tuesday witnessed four fatalities due to Covid-19, taking the toll to 167. It also witnessed 188 fresh cases, taking the total number of infections to 8,701.
- Justice Mohunta dies in Mohali - The Tribune India
Chandigarh, September 22
Former Acting Chief Justice of Punjab and Haryana High Court and incumbent member of the Punjab State Human Rights Commission Justice Ashutosh Mohunta breathed his last today.
- Mohali gets 2 ultra - modern ambulances - The Tribune India
Mohali, September 22 Two ultra-modern ambulances have been provided by the Punjab Government to the district health authorities. These would be deployed at Nayagaon and Singhpura near Zirakpur to tra
- Punjab wants Sumedh Singh Saini?s bail in abduction case cancelled - Times of India
The Punjab government on Tuesday moved an application seeking cancellation of anticipatory bail granted to former Punjab DGP Sumedh Singh Saini in a c
- Mohali court issues arrest warrant against Punjab ex - DGP Sumedh Saini - The Tribune
Chandigarh, September 12
Mohali court on Saturday issued an arrest warrant against former Punjab DGP Sumedh Singh Saini in connection with the 1991 Balwant Singh Multani disappearance case.
- 12 more succumb to Covid in Chandigarh tricity - Hindustan Times
12 more succumb to Covid in Chandigarh tricity
- Mohali health department gets two new ambulances - Hindustan Times
Mohali health department gets two new ambulances
- Water supply to be hit in Chandigarh, Mohali - Hindustan Times
Water supply to be hit in Chandigarh, Mohali
- Over 10,600 people in Mohali fined ?49 lakh for not wearing masks - Hindustan Times
Over 10,600 people in Mohali fined ?49 lakh for not wearing masks
- 22nd September, 2020