- 24th July, 2019
- 23rd July, 2019
- GMADA To Hold Weekly Camps To Facilitate Regularization Process Of Colonies - 5 Dariya News
To facilitate and expedite the regularization process of colonies/plots, Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA) shall hold camp on every Wednesday at
- Mahak Sharma studies pathways within human cells to find genetic disorders - Hindustan Times
Scientist Mahak Sharma&rsquo;s work revolves around the process by which cellular proteins are cleared within cells; mutations in these pathways can cause various genetic disorders, including diseases that can lead to osteopetrosis.
- Xiaomi focusing on improving distribution and retail network in Punjab - ETTelecom.com
Chinese handset maker Xiaomi is focusing on improving its distribution and retail network in Punjab, a senior company official said here on Monday. T..
- Cops nail threewith snatched, stolen valuables - The Tribune
Cops nail threewith snatched, stolen valuables
- Farmer done to death, servant missing - The Tribune
Farmer done to death, servant missing
- NIA gets 7 - day custody of four terror accused - The Tribune India
NIA gets 7 - day custody of four terror accused
- Thieves take away vault with Rs 4.3 L - The Tribune
Thieves take away vault with Rs 4.3 L
- Punjab govt delegation on Taiwan visit to discuss economic, trade partnerships - Times of India
India Business News: Chandigarh, Jul 22 () A delegation of Invest Punjab, the investment promotion and facilitation agency of Punjab, is visiting Taiwan from July 22-27 to
- Sikhs protest against CBI?s report on Bargari sacrilege incidents - The Hindu
Demand its withdrawal; police use tear gas to stop them
- India A vs West Indies A: Shubman Man of Series, father hopes same form continues - The Indian Express
Shubman Gill was adjudged the Man of the Series with a total of 218 runs, including his third half-century (69) of the series in the fifth unofficial ODI against West Indies at Collige.
- DAV Police Public, Panchkula - The Tribune
DAV Police Public, Panchkula