- Guru Nanak Foundation Public School, Mohali - The Tribune India
Guru Nanak Foundation Public School, Mohali
- Shivalik Public School, Mohali - The Tribune India
Shivalik Public School, Mohali
- Sidhu's kin to approach CJI, Union Law minister - The Indian Express
The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) on Wednesday arrested a woman identified as Kalyani Singh in connection with the murder of Sippy Sidhu. Sippy was murdered in a public park in sector three Chandigarh on the night of September 20, 2015.
- Power supply hit in Zirakpur yet again; feeders, tubewells unable to function - The Indian Express
Power department officials said that it will take at least 24 hours more to restore the power supply; at least a hundred residential colonies are currently facing a power outage apart from several villages on the periphery of Zirakpur
- Man arrested for running prostitution racket online - The Tribune India
The Cyber Cell of the investigation wing of the UT police has arrested a 31-year-old man for running an online escort service (prostitution) racket. The suspect also used to take protection money from brokers involved in the racket.
- Chandigarh sees 35 new cases - The Tribune India
Chandigarh: The city witnessed 35 fresh cases of Covid on Thursday. While no new fatality was reported, 25 more persons recovered from the disease. TNS
- Sippy visited Sec 27 park for three days before being shot - The Tribune India
National-level shooter and advocate Sukhmanpreet Singh Sidhu, aka Sippy Sidhu, who was shot dead at a park in Sector 27, had visited the park for three consecutive days before being shot on September 20, evening.
- Don?t initiate coercive steps over land in Mullanpur Garibdass: HC - The Tribune India
Less than a month after the Mohali Additional Deputy Commissioner (Development) issued a letter on delivering the possession of a chunk of land to the Mullanpur Garibdass gram panchayat without delay, the Punjab and Haryana High Court today directed against the initiation of coercive steps.
- 21% groups in Ludhiana bid for e - auction of liquor - The Indian Express
Of 64 groups put out on e-auction, only 14 groups had responded. The excise department has now extended the last date of bidding by five more days
- Don't take any coercive steps till July 27: HC to Punjab - The Indian Express
Accepting notice on behalf of the state of Punjab, the Additional Advocate General of Punjab, S P S Tinna, submitted that the challenged communication was only regarding “possession to be taken of those lands whereby there has been a decision in favour of the Gram Panchayats”.
- Accidents to make those fixing black spots face music - Times of India
Getting strict with the agencies responsible for fixing black spots on various roads of Mohali district, deputy commissioner Amit Talwar warned that
- Bomb blast mock drill at Burail jail leads to traffic jam - Times of India
The UT police on Thursday conducted a bomb blast mock drill at Burail jail to check the preparedness of different wings. During the drill that lasted
- Mai Bhago institute?s Cadet Dilpreet Kaur brings laurels - Hindustan Times
Mai Bhago institute?s Cadet Dilpreet Kaur brings laurels
- Shamlat land eviction: Majri block villagers protest against ?arbitrary? government order - Hindustan Times
Shamlat land eviction: Majri block villagers protest against ?arbitrary? government order
- Murder, mystery, law, disorder: A 7 - year saga - Hindustan Times
Murder, mystery, law, disorder: A 7 - year saga