- 11th June, 2020
- 10th June, 2020
- Smartphone condition hinders door - to - door mapping project in Punjab - Hindustan Times
Smartphone condition hinders door - to - door mapping project in Punjab
- Mohali to be beautified with ?20 - crore grant from Punjab Urban Environment Improvement Scheme: Punjab... - Hindustan Times
Mohali to be beautified with ?20 - crore grant from Punjab Urban Environment Improvement Scheme: Punjab...
- Mohali reports two more coronavirus cases - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceMohali, June 10
Mohali reported three more coronavirus cases on Wednesday, officials said.
A 43-year-old man from Mubarakpur in Dera Bassi recently returned from Delhi with mild
- COVID - 19: Mohali gurudwara distributes 'prasad' after Punjab govt's go ahead - Yahoo India News
Mohali (Punjab), June 10 (ANI): Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, Punjab government allowed community kitchens, langar and serving of &#x27;prasad&#x27; at religious places from June 10. Devotees were seen praying at Mohali&#x27;s Gurudwara Sahib Singh Sahida to offer prayers. Gurudwara started functioning as per government orders and distributed prasad to the devotees. As per MHA guidelines, distribution of Prasad, food and serving of langar is prohibited at religious places. State government has given permission only after physical distancing norms and all COVID hygiene precautions shall be strictly followed.
- Delhi, Hyderabad returnees among three fresh Covid - 19 cases in Punjab?s Mohali - Hindustan Times
Delhi, Hyderabad returnees among three fresh Covid - 19 cases in Punjab?s Mohali
- Punjab Mandi Board honours 5 corona warriors in Mohali - Hindustan Times
Punjab Mandi Board honours 5 corona warriors in Mohali
- Haryana minister Anil Vij fractures leg, in Mohali hospital - Times of India
Haryana home, health and urban local bodies minister Anil Vij, 67, fractured his leg after a fall at his residence in Ambala Cantonment on Tuesday aft
- Not scared, say Mohali farmers - Times of India
Amid the pandemic, the state is on high alert as locust swarms have been reaching Punjab-Rajasthan border. However, Mohali farmers are not scared. The
- Another case in Mohali, tally 137 - The Tribune
Mohali: With the surfacing of one more Covid case, the tally of Mohali has risen to 137. The new case is a 30-year-old resident of Sunny Enclave in Kharar. The Civil Surgeon, Dr Manjit Singh, said the
- COVID - 19: Three more test positive in Mohali; total cases rise to 131 - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceMohali, June 7
With the surfacing of three more cases of coronavirus, total cases in the district have spiked to 131 with 20 active cases now.&nbsp;
Civil Surgeon Dr Manjit Singh
- A decade on, no progress on housing plan for poor in Mohali - Hindustan Times
A decade on, no progress on housing plan for poor in Mohali
- Multani case: Former cop records statement in Mohali court - Hindustan Times
Multani case: Former cop records statement in Mohali court
- 9th June, 2020
- Haryana Health Minister Anil Vij slips in bathroom at home, referred to Max Hospital in Mohali for surgery - Free Press Journal
Haryana Health Minister Anil Vij has on Tuesday afternoon slipped in the bathroom at his residence in Ambala cantonment’s Shastri Colony and fractured his left thigh bone, reported Hindustan Times.
- COVID: Mohali temple giving 'homeopathic prasad' to devotees for immunity booster - Yahoo India News
Mohali (Punjab), June 09 (ANI): Sanatan Dharam Temple in Punjab&#x27;s Mohali reopened their doors for devotees after the government allowed to restart all religious places across the nation from June 08. The temple has invented a very unique idea of distributing prasad to devotees. They are distributing "homeopathic prasad" which "helps" devotees to boost their immunity. "We are distributing homeopathic prasad. In this COVID-19 pandemic, homeopathic prasad help us to increase our immunity," a priest told to ANI. As per the guidelines, consumption of &#x27;&#x27;prasad&#x27;&#x27; and &#x27;&#x27;charanamrita&#x27;&#x27; (food and liquid offerings), touching and bowing to the ground to greet gods and goddess are barred.