- 10th June, 2020
- 9th June, 2020
- Haryana Health Minister Anil Vij slips in bathroom at home, referred to Max Hospital in Mohali for surgery - Free Press Journal
Haryana Health Minister Anil Vij has on Tuesday afternoon slipped in the bathroom at his residence in Ambala cantonment’s Shastri Colony and fractured his left thigh bone, reported Hindustan Times.
- COVID: Mohali temple giving 'homeopathic prasad' to devotees for immunity booster - Yahoo India News
Mohali (Punjab), June 09 (ANI): Sanatan Dharam Temple in Punjab&#x27;s Mohali reopened their doors for devotees after the government allowed to restart all religious places across the nation from June 08. The temple has invented a very unique idea of distributing prasad to devotees. They are distributing "homeopathic prasad" which "helps" devotees to boost their immunity. "We are distributing homeopathic prasad. In this COVID-19 pandemic, homeopathic prasad help us to increase our immunity," a priest told to ANI. As per the guidelines, consumption of &#x27;&#x27;prasad&#x27;&#x27; and &#x27;&#x27;charanamrita&#x27;&#x27; (food and liquid offerings), touching and bowing to the ground to greet gods and goddess are barred.
- Kharar man tests positive for Covid - 19; Mohali district count reaches 137 - Hindustan Times
Kharar man tests positive for Covid - 19; Mohali district count reaches 137
- Haryana health minister Anil Vij slips at home, fractures left thigh bone - Hindustan Times
Haryana health minister Anil Vij slips at home, fractures left thigh bone
- Mohali: Cop among five booked for assault - Times of India
The Mohali police here have registered a case against a cop and his family for thrashing a woman in Nayagaon.The accused have been identified as ASI D
- Mohali: Chlorine gas cylinder was lying for 10 years, probe marked - Times of India
A day after chlorine gas leak at Balongi waterworks left 50 residents hospitalized, Punjab principal secretary (water supply and sanitation) Jaspreet
- Only 50% shops open in Mohali malls - Times of India
Just 50% of shops were opened in malls that saw hardly any crowds on the first day of Unlock 1.0 in the district on Monday.
- Mohali mall sees thin footfall - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Mohali, June 8
Around 3,000 persons visited the VR Punjab mall, which opened today after two and a half months due to the lockdown to prevent the spread of Covid
- 5 more contract virus in Mohali - The Tribune India
Mohali, June 8
Five more persons have tested positive for Covid in the district, taking the tally to 136. Among those found infected are the mother, an uncle and two friends of the cop who had tested
- Illegal mining in Mohali?s Dera Bassi: 3 JCBs seized - Hindustan Times
Illegal mining in Mohali?s Dera Bassi: 3 JCBs seized
- FIR against ex - DGP Saini: Punjab Police question CBI move to weed out record in court - Hindustan Times
FIR against ex - DGP Saini: Punjab Police question CBI move to weed out record in court
- 8th June, 2020
- Devotees violate social distancing norms in Mohali - Times of India
The state government directions were not followed in Mohali&#x27;s gurudwaras on June 8. The state government has not allowed cooking and serving of ‘Langar’ (community food) to people. But, devotees were served langar and they had it. A few devotees were seen not wearing masks. The places of worship will only be open between 5 am to 8 pm and at a time only 20 devotees will be allowed, according to the guidelines issued by the ministry of home affairs.