- Akali Dal patriarch Parkash Singh Badal admitted to Mohali hospital, condition said to be stable - News9 LIVE
The five-time chief minister of Punjab was taken to the hospital on Saturday night after he vomited. His condition is stated to be stable now.
- Chandigarh issues advisory, says follow Covid - appropriate behaviour - The Tribune India
Chandigarh: The city witnessed 25 fresh Covid cases on Monday, taking the active caseload to 209. While there was no fresh fatality, 12 patients recovered from the disease. The virus has claimed 1,165 lives in the city so far. &mdash; TNS
- Ankush Arora | Founder, Uncle Jack's - The Weekend Leader
Success story of Ankush Arora who launched the first outlet of American street food brand Uncle Jack’s in Chandigarh in 2016
- Agnipath Yojna is Praised by Mohali Residents & Students. Harjit Singh Pannu from ... - Latest Tweet by - LatestLY
The latest Tweet by Prasar Bharati News Services states, 'Agnipath Yojna is praised by Mohali residents &amp; students. Harjit Singh Pannu from Panjab congratulated Prime Minister @narendramodi &amp; Defence Minister @rajnathsingh for launching the Agneepath Yojna.' ? Agnipath Yojna is Praised by Mohali Residents & Students.
Harjit Singh Pannu from ... - Latest Tweet by Prasar Bharati News Services.
- Sohana Hospital Mohali celebrates World Donor Day to spread awareness on safe blood donation and blood products - 5 Dariya News
Health, Sohana Hospital, SAS Nagar Mohali, World Donor Day
- Lawrence Bishnoi brought to Punjab for questioning in Moosewala murder case - The Federal
Lawrence Bishnoi brought to Punjab for questioning in Moosewala murder case
- PANGS OF VVIP VISIT: CMs launch bus service in Jalandhar, common man suffers - The Tribune India
Passengers at the Jalandhar bus stand on Wednesday faced a lot of inconvenience as they could not catch a bus for more than an hour owing to the visit of Punjab and Delhi CMs for the launch of two buses to IGI Airport this afternoon.
- Sidhu Moosewala killing: Gang war or political plot? Punjab cops grill Lawrence Bishnoi - The Tribune India
Members of the Anti-Gangster Task Force and a five-member Special Task Force (STF), probing the Sidhu Moosewala murder case, grilled gangster Lawrence Bishnoi throughout the day in Kharar on Wednesday to unravel the conspiracy behind the killing.
- Gurugram: Man impersonates himself as gangster Lawrence Bishnoi & tries to extort Rs 5 crore from owner of gol - Times Now
A country-made pistol was also recovered from the man&#x27;s possession when he was arrested by the police. Police have identified the accused as Aakash.
- Shivalik Public School, Mohali - The Tribune India
&lsquo;ATL Tinkerfest&rsquo; was celebrated at Atal Tinkering Lab of the school to engage and inspire students with science, engineering and technology. It was organised so that every child could experience the skills and techniques intrinsic to innovation. The event was celebrated with great enthus
- Mohali man gets call from US, duped of ?4.5L - Times of India
A man claiming to be the son of a friend of a Mohali’s Phase II resident and living in the US allegedly duped him of Rs 4.50 lakh.
- Mohali continues to reel under long power outages - The Indian Express
Due to a fire in the power grid in Phase 1 on Tuesday, the supply was affected in many residential and industrial areas of Mohali, with residents shelling out money for costly diesel for their generators.
- Most parts of Zirakpur plunge into darkness - The Tribune India
The entire Pabhat and Ramgarh Bhudda areas plunged into darkness after strong winds uprooted a high-tension electricity pole in Pabhat this evening.
- Sec 36 park gets toilet block - The Tribune India
Chandigarh: A toilet block has been opened at the Fragrance Garden in Sector 36 here. Speaking on the occasion after inaugurating the facility, MC Commissioner Anindita Mitra said any kind of problem in the toilet block like blocked sewerage, water leakage and missing water tap could be reported by
- Will hit morale - The Tribune India
Apropos of &lsquo;Radical recruitment changes, now soldiers to be inducted for 4 years&rsquo;; in its enthusiasm to do something new and cut pension bills, the government is opening up another area for experimentation, contrary to the professional advice and without factoring in the long-term impact