- 29th November, 2020
- 28th November, 2020
- Senior officials deliberate on steps to reduce Mohali?s Covid case fatality rate - The Indian Express
During the meeting, the private hospitals were requested to initiate home counselling services for patients under home isolation, while a decision was taken to generously distribute Covid Care and Post-Covid Care kits among the needy.
- ?87 crore to be spent on beautification of Mohali: Balbir Sidhu - Hindustan Times
?87 crore to be spent on beautification of Mohali: Balbir Sidhu
- 1 more death, 156 cases in Mohali - The Tribune
Mohali: One more Covid fatality has been reported from the district. Besides, 156 fresh cases surfaced, while seven more patients were cured of the disease. Among the fresh cases, 112 were reported fr
- Initiate counselling for patients in home isolation, pvt hospitals told - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service Mohali, November 27
The District Administrative Complex, Mohali, became the epicentre of Covid-19 probable stage-II management strategy with the state’s senior-most doctors and b
- 1,901 active cases in Mohali - The Indian Express
Mohali has recorded a total of 274 deaths due to Covid-19. According to the state health bulletin, at least1,901 cases are still active in the district.
- Fresh Covid curbs disrupt wedding plans - The Tribune India
Zirakpur, November 27
The Punjab Government&rsquo;s decision to impose a curfew in the state from 10 pm to 5 am from December 1 has left couples scurrying to change their wedding plans
- Delhi Chalo: Another day of traffic blues for commuters - The Tribune India
Tribune News Service
Zirakpur, November 27
The two-day closure of roads in Mohali district ended with barricades being lifted from all points in the evening, but not before leaving commuters inconve
- Rs 86 cr to be spent on beautification of Mohali - The Tribune India
Mohali, November 27
Mohali is one of the most beautiful cities in the world. To enhance the beauty of the city and provide basic amenities to the citizens, Rs86.37 crore will be spent on development
- Municipal polls in Punjab by February 13 - Times of India
Elections to nine key municipal corporations in Punjab, besides bypolls for a ward in Amritsar, will be held by February 13.
- 50% drop in attendance at Mohali government schools - The Tribune
50% drop in attendance at Mohali government schools
- Mohali: Guru Nanak Colony remains devoid of basic civic amenities despite tall claims by administration - The Indian Express
Moreover, the area also lacks a sizeable sewage system to drain wastewater, especially during monsoon.
- Rs 25cr given for Mohali parks, still Rs 166cr short - Times of India
Mohali: Rs 166 crore remains due but Gmada’s releasing Rs 25 crore has brought the municipal corporation some hope for the maintenance of parks.