- 2nd March, 2021
- Why no IPL 2021 in Punjab? Franchise CEO Satish Menon asks as BCCI snubs Mohali in list of venues - Times Now
Punjab Kings CEO Satish Menon is reportedly unhappy with the BCCI after the board didn't list Punjab as one of the venues for IPL 2021 season.
- 1 death, 67 cases surface in Mohali - The Tribune
Mohali: The district witnessed another death due to Covid in the past 24 hours, taking the toll to 385. Meanwhile, 67 fresh Covid cases surfaced in the district while 30 patients recovered from the vi
- Chandigarh sees 1 death, 69 fresh cases - The Tribune India
Chandigarh: With 69 cases and one Covid death on Monday, UT&rsquo;s tally reached 21,839 and the toll 353. As many as 21,056 patients have recovered and 430 cases are active. &mdash;TNS
60 new cases,
- Nigerian among 2 held with heroin - The Tribune India
Mohali: The police arrested two alleged drug smugglers, Vakil Hassan and Emmanuel Ogunbodede Richard, a Nigerian national, and seized 1-kg heroin and a car on February 27. Mohali SSP Satinder Singh sa
- Cops still clueless year after murder in Mohali - Times of India
A year since the myesterious death of a 25-year-old man after his coming home from a party, police remain cluseless about the culprits.
- In Mohali, long wait, little guidance - The Tribune
Tribune News Service
Mohali, March 1
Confusion prevailed among senior citizens as they had to wait for over 40 minutes for getting the vaccine at the Mohali Civil Hospital.
- 1,127 in Punjab receive jab on first day of third phase - Times of India
Chandigarh: As many as 1,127 beneficiaries received the first dose of Covid-19 vaccine on the first day of the third phase of the ongoing vaccination .
- 9 Fortis hospitals part of COVID - 19 vaccination drive - Business Today
While its hospitals in Ludhiana and Mohali have got permission to vaccinate 100 and 200 persons, respectively, in a day, its Shalimar Bagh hospital in Delhi has received 1,000 doses for the first week.
- Nod to give Mohali civil hospital land for private facility - Times of India
Chandigarh: Conceding the request of Max Healthcare Group, the Punjab cabinet gave its nod to transfer 0.
- Third vaccination round: 556 jabbed in Chandigarh on Day 1 - Hindustan Times
Third vaccination round: 556 jabbed in Chandigarh on Day 1
- 1st March, 2021