- 14th June, 2020
- Punjab ASI suspended after throwing items from shop in Mohali market - The Tribune India
Chandigarh, June 14
A Punjab policeman was suspended after he was purportedly seen in CCTV footage pushing down goods of a shopkeeper that was kept outside the outlet at a market in Mohali, police sa
- Punjab ASI suspended after throwing out items from shop in Mohali market - Outlook India
- Mohali reports 7 new coronavirus cases, district tally rises to 167 - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceMohali, June 14
Mohali on Sunday reported seven new cases of coronavirus, taking the district&rsquo;s case tally to 167.
Those infected include two men, aged 23 and 27, residents
- Five children among 11 test +ve for Covid in Mohali district - The Tribune India
Tribune News ServiceMohali, June 13
Eleven new Covid-19 cases were reported from the district today, taking its tally to 160. Eight persons who contracted the virus are residents of densely populated
- Accidents snuff out 2 lives in Mohali - Times of India
MOHALI: Two people were killed in road accidents in Mohali on Saturday.
- Tricity Covid - 19 count shoots up to 560 with 11 new cases from Mohali - Times of India
MOHALI: The Tricity Covid-19 count shot up to 560 on Saturday, with 11 new cases from Mohali, five from Chandigarh and three from Panchkula As many as.
- Lockdown ?ineffective? in Mohali - The Tribune India
Mohali: The lockdown apparently had no effect on the first day as people continued to move out of their houses on Saturday. During a random survey, it was found that people, especially youngsters, wer
- HC tells Mohali resident to pay wife?s lover Rs 50,000 - The Indian Express
“In view of the peculiar facts and circumstances, this court deems it appropriate to direct the petitioners to deposit Rs 50,000/- with the Investigation Officer within 7 days from today," the court said in an order passed on Friday.
- Mohali lad commissioned into Army - Times of India
Mohali: A resident of phase 3B2, Sahgurbaaz Singh was commissioned into the Army as Lieutenant in an impressive Passing out Parade and pipping ceremon.
- Mohali firm charged with immigration fraud denies any relation with accused - The Indian Express
“We categorically state that we are in no way associated with persons named in the news articles the &#039;owner&#039; or staff member employed by the company,” said a spokesperson of the company.
- Eleven positive Covid - 19 cases reported in Mohali, active cases now at 40 - The Indian Express
While eight cases were reported from Mubarikpur, three were reported from Baltana in Derabassi Sub-Division.
- 13th June, 2020