- Mohali YPS Class 2 student Saanvi scales Mt Everest base camp - PTC News
Making her parents as well as the state proud, Saanvi Sood, a Class II student of Yadavindra Public School, Mohali, Punjab, has set a new national record by summiting the Everest base camp.
- Breaking News Today, June 15 LIVE: Covaxin Booster Enhances Vaccine Effectiveness Against Delta, Omicron, Says ICMR - Jagran English
Each and everything that happens around us impacts us in some way and that's why it becomes important for us to know what's happening around the world. Thus at English Jagran, we provide our readers with 360-degree coverage in all genres to give them a brief insight into what's happening around the world.
- Lawrence Bishnoi Brought To Mohali; To Be In 7 - day Punjab Police Custody | Moose Wala Murder Case - Times Now
As per the latest breaking news coming on Mirror Now regarding the police action in Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala&#x27;s murder case, it is being reported that Punjab police has brought the gangster Lawrence Bishnoi to Mohali in Punjab. This is following the latest update on gangster Lawrence Bishnoi who got remanded to 7-day custody in Punjab this early morning. On Wednesday morning at around 4 am, he was brought to the Mansa district amid tight security - where Moose Wala was shot dead on May 29. Bishnoi was presented before the duty magistrate.Watch the entire video to know about the latest updates in the Siddhu Moose Wala murder case.#sidhumoosewala #lawrencebishnoi #breakingnews
- Senior Badal in Mohali hospital - The Tribune India
Senior Badal in Mohali hospital
- Punjab shortlists sites to relocate Mohali medical college - Medical Dialogues
Chandigarh: The Punjab Government has identified three sites and constituted a three-member committee to finalize "better" site to relocate the newly set up Mohali medical college, where classes for...
- Two aides of Lawrence Bishnoi gang, working on Goldy Brar's orders, held in Mohali - Times of India
The Mohali police and Anti-Gangster Task Force (AGTF) on Tuesday arrested two active members of Lawrence Bishnoi gang who were working on the directi
- Mask up, don't delay your booster dose: Doctors - The Tribune India
Mask up, don't delay your booster dose: Doctors
- Kapurthala cruise into semi - finals - The Tribune India
Kapurthala cruise into semi - finals
- Saanvi of Class II scales Everest base camp - The Tribune India
Saanvi Sood, a Class II student of Yadavindra Public School, Mohali, set a new national record by summiting the Everest base camp.
- NOC issue: Punjab Government to come up with list of authorised colonies - The Tribune India
The committee formed by the Punjab Government regarding registration of plots in illegal and unauthorised colonies today passed instructions with respect to the registration of sale deeds in the state.
- Sidhu Moosewala murder: Lawrence Bishnoi sent to 7 - day custody; will be quizzed in Mohali - Republic World
Gangster Lawrence Bishnoi was brought to the Mansa district early on Wednesday morning amid tight security. He has been sent to seven-day police remand
- From today, have PUNBUS luxury ride to Delhi airport - The Tribune India
As per the Punjab Government&rsquo;s special initiative, super-luxury Volvo bus service to the Delhi airport will be launched tomorrow.
- Fort Patiala grab 3 points against Mohali in HR Saggi cricket tourney - The Tribune India
Fort Patiala grabbed three points against Mohali XI in the HR Saggi Memorial Hot Weather Cricket Tournament here today. The Patiala team won the toss and decided to bowl. Batting first, the Mohali team scored 250 runs with the help of Prabhnoor Bhalla (116) and Anshul Chaudhary (43). Kovid Gujjar of
- Sidhu Moosewala killing: Gangster Lawrence Bishnoi sent to Punjab police custody till June 22 - The Tribune India
Gangster Lawrence Bishnoi, accused in the killing of Punjabi singer Sidhu Moosewala, has been remanded to Punjab police custody till June 22 by a Mansa court on Wednesday.
- Moosewala murder: Gangster Lawrence Bishnoi remanded to seven - day police custody - The Week
A case under relevant provisions of the law including Arms Act has been registered