- 22nd May, 2022
- Mani Majra man assaulted - The Tribune India
Chandigarh: Gurdeep Singh, a Mani Majra resident, alleged that Navjot, Karambir, alias, Banti, Jaswinder Singh, Sahil and Manmohan attacked him with a sharp weapon near a cremation ground in Mani Majra on May 18. The victim suffered injuries and was admitted to the GMCH-32. A case under Sections 147
- Akali stalwart Tota Singh dies at 81 - The Tribune India
Former SAD president and two-time ex-minister Tota Singh died after prolonged illness on Saturday morning. He was currently the senior vice-president of the party and a sitting SGPC member. He was 81.
- DGP VK Bhawra reviews security in border dists - The Tribune India
Ahead of June 6 anniversary of Operation Bluestar, DGP VK Bhawra along with ADGP (Law &amp; Order) Aprit Shukla reviewed the security arrangements in the city and other border districts during a meeting with senior police officials of the border range here on Saturday.
- 25,000 acres under illegal occupation: Punjab Govt set to go after VIP 'land sharks' - The Tribune India
25,000 acres under illegal occupation: Punjab Govt set to go after VIP 'land sharks' - The Tribune India
- Come June 1, non - registration of pet dogs in Mohali to invite ?1,000 fine - Hindustan Times
Come June 1, non - registration of pet dogs in Mohali to invite ?1,000 fine
- 21st May, 2022
- Punjab dairy farmers hold protest in Mohali, seek hike in milk procurement prices - The Tribune India
Punjab dairy farmers on Saturday held a massive protest in front of a state-owned milk plant in Mohali, seeking hike in milk procurement prices.
- - Information and Public Relations Officers' Association condoles sad demise of Joint Director Krishan Lal Rattu - Punjab News Express
- Paramilitary force deployed in Mohali - The Tribune India
One company of additional paramilitary force has been deployed in Mohali&nbsp;to enhance security after Punjab Chief Minister Bhagwant Mann recently said that there have been inputs that some elements were trying to create unrest in the state.&nbsp;
- Milkfed increases milk procurement price by Rs 20 per kg fat - The Tribune India
Considering difficulties being faced by milk producers due to continuous increase in purchase price of raw cattle feed ingredients, finished feed rates, fodder and other milk production overhead costs, Milkfed Punjab has decided to increase its milk procurement price being paid to farmers by Rs 20 p
- Gold chain snatched - The Tribune India
Chandigarh: A Maloya Colony resident reported that two unknown persons, who were on a motorcycle, snatched her gold chain near Valmiki Mandir, Maloya, on April 20. A case under Sections 379-A and 34 of the IPC has been registered at the Maloya police station. TNS
- Haryana Assembly Speaker Gian Chand Gupta hurt in mishap near Chandigarh - The Tribune India
Haryana Assembly Speaker Gian Chand Gupta (73) was injured in a car accident near the Chandigarh-Mohali border in Sector 48 while on his way to the Mohali airport.
- Juvenile among 5 held for Ludhiana blast - The Tribune India
Even as the National Investigation Agency (NIA) probes the December 23 Ludhiana court complex blast case, the Special Task Force of the Punjab Police has arrested five suspects, including a juvenile, in this regard.
- Akali leader and former Punjab education minister Tota Singh passes away - Hindustan Times
Akali leader and former Punjab education minister Tota Singh passes away
- Punjab men win youth nat?l bronze; 6 players in camps - The Tribune India
Six players from the Punjab men&rsquo;s team that won bronze at the youth volleyball Nationals recently have been selected for India camps in different age groups.
- Brides Wanted - The Tribune India
AGGARWALCL22018166Match for Divorced Singla Vegetarian boy, 03.01.1981, 6&rsquo;,&nbsp; MCA, Running Departmental store in Barnala, 6 Lac+ / annum. Contact: 9876628283